The Summer Reading Club is in full swing! Make sure you register, read, and reap your rewards! Kids can win fun prizes and teens and adults can enter to win a Kindle Fire! Register online using the "SRC 2012" link on our homepage.
What can you do with your Library card online to save you a trip to the Library? You can...
- Search the Library catalog
- Begin the Library Card Application process (Last steps are completed at the front desk)
- Renew materials (that do not have holds on them)
- Place holds on materials
- Request materials
- Submit comments and suggestions to the Library
- Sign up for 'Library ELF' alerts (so you have a heads up before your items are overdue)
- Download eBooks
- Look up info about your account (items checked out, their due dates, fines, your holds)
Of course you can also come to the Library and do any of these as well if you'd like assistance.
Stay cool, stay hydrated, and put on that sun block!