February is Library Lover's Month, a time to celebrate the wonder of libraries. The Bedford Public Library has published a Library Annual Report to give you even more reasons to love us! We invite you to post a comment on why you love the library on our blog.
Top 5 Ways to Show Your Love
1. Be our Valentine! There are red hearts located at each of the service desks. Fill one out with a reason you love the Bedford Public Library. We will post it for everyone to see.
2. Join the Friends of the Library. An Individual membership is only $10.00. You can be a Benefactor for $30 or more.
3. Renew your Friends of the Library membership. Friends memberships must be renewed on an annual basis. Your membership fees help support author events, children's programs, and purchase books.
4. Make a Memorial Gift in honor of someone you love. The Library will purchase a book and place a plate in the book honoring the person you love. It's the perfect Valentine's gift for the Library Lover in your life. It won't melt like chocolate or die like flowers.
5. Read our blog. The Bedford Public Library blog is a great way to stay in touch with what is going on at the library. It's also a great way to give us feedback on our programs and services.